Friday, November 10, 2017

I See You by Clare Mackintosh REPOST

I am so thrilled to share the exciting news that Clare Mackintosh's I See You is now available in paperback.  

Kindle Edition, 372 pages
Expected publication: April 4th 2017 by Sphere
You do the same thing every day.

You know exactly where you're going.

You're not alone.

When Zoe Walker sees her photo in the classifieds section of a London newspaper, she is determined to find out why it's there. There's no explanation: just a website, a grainy image and a phone number. She takes it home to her family, who are convinced it's just someone who looks like Zoe. But the next day the advert shows a photo of a different woman, and another the day after that.

Is it a mistake? A coincidence? Or is someone keeping track of every move they make . . .

I See You is an edge-of-your-seat, page-turning psychological thriller from one of the most exciting and successful British debut talents of 2015.
 

My Thoughts…

Clare Mackintosh has done it again!    This is her second book and with a new author I am never sure what to expect.      Clare has proven that she has talent!    Her first book I Let You Go blew me away so I was hoping for the same result with I See You and I got it!     I See You is amazing.  

I was scared, worried, and terrified for the safety of the women who choose to ride the London Underground.    They were being stalked, watched, followed, and their paths were being noted and share with men.    The questions was how? And who?      

I felt the fear of Zoe.    She seemed to be the one who found the clues and put them together.    She had a fear for herself and her safety but also for her daughter Katie and the rest of the women who are targets without even knowing they are.      

I See You is a thriller.    Now that I am done reading I continue to think about the what if’s, the could have beens, and the Oh My Gosh moments.       There were so many clues given that could be leading in the right direction or could be leading in the wrong direction.   I never saw the ending coming!   

This is a book I recommend for all my thrill seeking readers.  

Book Links


No comments:

Post a Comment