Friday, December 1, 2017

REVIEW Finding Perfection (Beautifully Flawed #3) by Cassandra Giovanni

 Mass Market Paperback, 250 pages
Published November 14th 2017 by Show n'ot Tell Publishing
 
River Alhers is damaged goods. On the surface she's a driven business woman, leading a new division of the marketing firm she works for. But she knows better than anyone that being driven also tends to drive people away. At twenty eight she's made some of the toughest decisions of her life by burying the reason she's damaged deep inside her. That is until she walks into a tattoo parlor and falls into the arms of someone else just as broken.

West Brighton is bad news. He's a tattooed rebel with more money than he needs, and so many scars on his heart, he's sure there's no way to let someone in. Until River, but she's still stuck on her ex and his friend -- Adam Beckerson.

Adam Beckerson is a changed man. He's made a successful career for himself and his best friend, Tara, hasn't left his side. She gets him-- the real him that he's never shown anyone, but there's still something missing.

Each one of them is beautifully flawed and in one another they can find perfection, if only they are willing to reshape their shattered dreams into new, better ones. 

My Thoughts…

With this series I knew exactly how it should end, nope I am not the author but I knew how River, Adam, and West’s friendships should end up.    I knew exactly who belong with each other and how the one left out would fit.     I am so glad that I am not the author and that Cassandra Giovanni took these characters and threw their own twists and turns into their lives.    Finding Perfection is the absolute perfect ending of the Beautifully Flawed series.  

With each book I grew to look forward to more and more about the characters.   These characters are realistic.    They are people I’d like to be friends with.   Each characters has their own history and must come to terms with it to be able to find their happy ever after.    River has always been in Adam’s life and Adam has always loved River.    I had expectations and hopes for these two.   The author was able to take their friendship and make it so real, with so many emotions, and realistic expectations that I could picture how they would end up.    Then West entered the picture and I didn’t really know what to think.    Could he find his happy ending?   How did he fit into this world?    He fit exactly how he was suppose to.   He made this story complete and beautiful.  

I didn’t plan it, I didn’t even really have the time, but I read this in one day.   Every time I tried to walk away from the book I went back, planning on reading just one more chapter until oops… I read the entire thing.    

The Beautifully Flawed series should be read in order.   The good news is all 3 are available right now so you can read them without that excruciating wait between books.     I recommend picking up book one and getting to know these wonderful characters.  

Purchase Links
Goodreads   |   Amazon   |   Barnes and Noble

Check out the first two books in this series...




 Faded Perfection HERE















                                                            Flawed Perfection HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment