Monday, March 12, 2018

REVIEW of The Sinner (The St. Clair Brothers Book 1) by Heather C. Leigh


Kindle Edition
Expected publication: March 12th 2018





Sebastien—
Unlike my last name, St. Clair, no one would ever call me a saint. In fact, fans of my NHL team, the Atlanta Comets, call me "The Sinner." According to my sealed juvenile records and the various women I’ve used and discarded, it's not far off the mark. Doesn’t bother me what they think. I’ve never had a reason to change.
Until the day I spotted the hot blonde in the stands, pounding her hand on the plexi, loudly cursing me out. I didn’t know anything about her, not even her name, but I did know one thing… she was going to end up in my bed, preferably tied to it.

Kylie—
I like danger. Love the rush I get when I do something I shouldn’t. Mostly to get under my overprotective brother, Rocco’s skin. So when Rocco’s biggest NHL rival and new teammate, Sebastien St. Clair, approached me with a proposition, how could I say no?
My plan was flawed from the beginning, but I couldn’t have ever predicted I’d develop feelings for the man they call The Sinner. It’s not like I could act on them. Rocco would kill us both if he ever found out what we did.
But when an unexpected surprise spins my world off its axis, I have to make the most difficult decision of my life. 

My Thoughts…

Oh my… steamy, hot, sexy, alpha male story.    Seb, The Sinner, is everything a NHL hockey player should be.   He is fierce and ferocious with a history that would make more people run in the opposite direction.   Kylie is the younger sister of Sebs rival.   She is not scared of a hockey player and wants to take on Seb.    I just had the feeling when they got together life would never be the same for either of them.  

I loved how Kylie went into meeting Seb with open eyes.   She had no fears of meeting him, she has no fears of being with him, and she isn’t afraid of what he stands for.     Kylie is looking to walk on the wild side and push boundaries, which makes her perfect for Seb.     She stands up for herself but knows when to back down also, especially where her brother, Rocco, is involved.   
There is no doubt that I am a Heather C. Leigh fan.    The St. Clair Brothers is a series that I am excited about.    I want to know about Remy, Seb’s younger brother.   I’d love to know more about their history, their upbringing, and their family.     I also think Rocco needs to have his story told and maybe a love interest of his own.  

Pick up a copy of The Sinner right now.    You will not be able to put it down.  

Purchase a copy at AMAZON or KOBO
Add to your MUST-READ list on Goodreads












No comments:

Post a Comment